Why First Mutual
- Non-Aligned – a non-institutionally aligned AFSL and ACL - not required to meet production 'budgets' for any product manufacturer.
- Professional Indemnity insurance and excess – Professional Indemnity, and its associated Claims Excess, is managed by following prescribed processes or demonstrating own processes are appropriate, substantial and implemented. PI is subject to annual review as a result of advisor claims experience.
- Flexible AFSL & ACL - A flexible supportive AFSL, with industry experienced staff to assist with all aspects of the AFSL and the Practitioner’s place in it.
- AFSL and FOFA compliance - Successful and compliant processes, defined Client Opt In arrangements, and Fee Disclosure Statements (FDS), ongoing service agreements, etc.
- Control - You retain control over your business: First Mutual looks after the support and infrastructure of the AFSL, so you can look after your business.
- Expertise - Professionals qualified in the particular support area deliver each service
- Competitive Fee Structure - Fees are competitive
A professional partnership that is focused on delivering services that enable you to grow into the future, by embracing:
- Respect for the practitioner
- Respect for the practitioner’s business
- Respect for the practitioner’s clients